Saturday, March 9, 2013

60 Days of Painting


March is going to be a great month for painting!  This March and April I am taking the challenge to paint 30 paintings in 60 days.  Fellow artists Elise Wehle and Annie Henrie are also participating in the challenge. 

Please feel free to follow my blog as I post a painting every two days.  The focus of the project is to enjoy the process of painting, not to worry and labor over every meticulous detail.  If you have any comments, image or theme ideas, leave them below or on my facebook page.  I would love to hear from you.  All paintings that will be posted are for sale.  Please contact me if you see one that you would like to have in your home.

Above is the first painting.  Below you can see the wood panels Annie and I made for the project!  It is difficult to see, but there really are 30 panels here.

Also, I am happy to announce that you can currently purchase prints and originals of my artwork on the following sites:




Here's to a great 60 days of painting!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your style so much. I look forward to following this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Looking great, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. It sounds intense! an't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete