Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 4 of 60: Sweet Succulents


"Sweet Succulents"    8" x 8"   $100.00

I fell in love with these beautiful succulents—their smoothness, color and hardiness. Surprisingly, they were fun to paint! I had anticipated the 60 Days of Painting challenge to be stressful, but so far it has been enjoyable. Whenever I paint, I obsess over every detail; I never want to say a painting is "finished" since I always see room for improvement. Having a deadline helps me let go and enjoy the results.  

Below is a sneak preview of the painting I began today. Stay posted for the finished artwork tomorrow.
Also be sure to check out Elise Wehle's artwork for the project as well.



For those who have been eyeing been my prints on Society6, now is a great time to purchase. Free shipping is available from today to March 17, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

To access the shop:
Special promotion link:
http://society6.com/HeatherRobinsonTeran?promo=8dc313

Thanks to all for your great support on this 60 Days project!  I love to hear your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment